I don't like Mondays...

I really don't pay attention. I spent weeks crafting my first proper article on procrastination, and now I have become the queen of it. I will write something this week, I promise.


I've also become one of those women that spend their entire life on ivillage and fertility friend. Only a female TTC (thats Trying To Conceive for the uneducated) could possibly get excited about cervical fluid consistency. 

Work is dreary as ever, and I have become a creature of routine:

8.10 - Roll out of bed, walk into at least 1 door, and swear a lot when contact lenses refuse to go into eyes.
8.30 - Potter round flat getting ready and telling the people on GMTV they're a bunch of f**king idiots.
9.00- Have half a fag out the kitchen window, and swear at the spirit of Martin for leaving some electrical equipment switched on.
9.25 - Watch the trailer for todays Jeremy Kyle, snort and leave for work.
9.30-11.00 - I can't remember, I go into autopilot.
11.00 - Smoke other half of fag. Go to the toilet and slap myself round the face to wake up.
12.00 - Have a cup of moccachino. Ponder life.
13.00-14.00 - Go home for lunch. Talk at the guinea pigs.
14.00 - 17.30 - A mixture of swearing, looking out the window, wee breaks and huffing and puffing.
17.40 - Arrive home. Wake up. Drink.

See you tomorrow...

0 comments:

This is my personal online journal - recording my rants and ramblings (usually wine-fuelled). 
Feel free to read the less edited musings of my soul, but you might need a strong cup of coffee and a well-known orangey energy tablet. 
Sometimes, I add pictures. It breaks up the day.