2 months to go..

...until I earn the title of 'Mrs Greenwood'! And I have one wedding present that I'm desperately hoping to get...


A peg for my nose. I am surely marrying the gassiest man on the planet. Not only do I endure the usual being-trumped-on-in-bed, but now I cannot relax in my living room without inhaling toxic fumes. If anyone finds this, I want you to know that I had a long, painfully stinky death.

In other news, I've now ordered my wedding flowers from Mrs Bouquets. Decided to go with artificial flowers, as they cost less and I can get them out in 15 years and be all nostalgic. The bouquet is made up of ivory roses, with a scattering of black pearls & feathers.

So I'm currently planning the table centrepieces, after being told I really should have some. If I cant think of anything creative enough, I may go down the vases-filled-with-old-sweet-shop-sweeties route.

I would write more, but I can no longer breathe.

0 comments:

This is my personal online journal - recording my rants and ramblings (usually wine-fuelled). 
Feel free to read the less edited musings of my soul, but you might need a strong cup of coffee and a well-known orangey energy tablet. 
Sometimes, I add pictures. It breaks up the day.