Working Title

Not a particularly good week in the land of Sass. I keep looking above me to check if there's a big black cloud, but living around here the sky is lined with them anyway. As if to add to this, my brain has decided its getting about as much stimulation as a Catholic nun, and keeps getting annoyed when I try to think about everyday life. Apparently there is a large part of the human brain that remains largely unused by the majority, which may be connected to everything psychic and spiritual. I think someones just opened the door in mine, realised the light bulb has blown and is currently off in search of a replacement. Until he returns, I am feeding my over-sensitive head with non-stop Nine Inch Nails and things to write.

I've decided to do this writing course, despite belief from some *cough* that I'll give up on it. The only problem is that it costs a couple of hundred quid, and nobody will employ me, probably because I had so many crappy jobs in the past. Bah. If something actually went right , it would be that I got a part-time job and became a freelance writer too. And found a wodge of banknotes in the carport.

So musically, it's been a very NIN-themed week. However, I can't take it seriously after watching the cartoons at http://www.theninhotline.net/meatpers/html/cartoons.html. They must be funny, cause I actually laughed...

I'm off to drink absinthe in the streets.
S

0 comments:

This is my personal online journal - recording my rants and ramblings (usually wine-fuelled). 
Feel free to read the less edited musings of my soul, but you might need a strong cup of coffee and a well-known orangey energy tablet. 
Sometimes, I add pictures. It breaks up the day.