I'm Back!

Not that it really matters, cause er, noone reads this. But it's a useful place to store the odd bit of tat from my life.Things would be a lot easier to explain if I wasn't a lazy cow and updated my blog on a regular basis. However, life in a nutshell can be summed up as...

Shortly before Xmas we left our trainspotters paradise and moved to Garstang. Why we did this has now escaped me, moreso why I decided another 3 month stint of staying with my parents was a good idea. It was helped a bit more this time by the fact we were both working however.

So for the last 3 months we have been living in a 2 bed flat in Arsehang that is part of a new build, though I think they must have built ours over the duration of a Monday night Coronation Street. Well the flat is nice enough really, but its next to one of those pubs that you just don't go in, and there are children with babies everywhere you look...

Needless to say, it looks like by the time it gets to my birthday I will be heading back Lancaster way - but will it be rent or buy?

Other than that, I'm running an eco-friendly cleaning company and have passed my Second Degree Reiki, so hopefully in a few months I will be doing a bit of that too!

I cant be arsed to add anymore to this, mainly because any other stuff I don't want to discuss online here. So here's some pictures...



As soon as we got to Garstang, it snowed. A lot.


Walked up to the top of Nicky Nook. Starting to lose weight at this point, I've now lost a stone and a half since last year whoop


Cleansing my crystal ball in a bluebell wood


I love the woods I do

Hefner hanging out with a chunk of Rose Quartz

0 comments:

This is my personal online journal - recording my rants and ramblings (usually wine-fuelled). 
Feel free to read the less edited musings of my soul, but you might need a strong cup of coffee and a well-known orangey energy tablet. 
Sometimes, I add pictures. It breaks up the day.