The Awakening


Here I am. I've scuttled over from my other blogs, feeling a bit naughty because I broke my rule of Updating All Of My Blogs All Of The Time.

Tonight I am on Jam-Jar Wine (That Paul Masson stuff).

Oh yum.

So in a nutshell what has happened recently...

Sadness! Two of my lal boys have passed over. Jeordie decided to randomly pop his clogs, then my beloved Trent O'Pig followed a week later. Only Hefner is left now, but I don't think he's too bothered as it means he gets all the vegetable scraps. An online memorial can be found for Trent O'Pig here (He lives on thru the power of the internet! Feel free to sing 80's power ballads to him!)

What else? My blogs have got bigger and the word is spreading (particulary around Garstang!), and I'm currently studying to become a holistic therapist. This is something I wanted to do 3 years ago, but life basically put a big sign in front of me saying "YOU'RE NOT READY YET!!!"

I studied massage and aromatherapy back then, which is something I want to pick up this time with a more professional qualification so I can practise. I've also passed Reiki 1st Degree (just got to write up my case studies then I should have finished 2nd Degree too).

Basically everything is very busy at the moment - so I'm just going to have to wait and see where life takes us!




0 comments:

This is my personal online journal - recording my rants and ramblings (usually wine-fuelled). 
Feel free to read the less edited musings of my soul, but you might need a strong cup of coffee and a well-known orangey energy tablet. 
Sometimes, I add pictures. It breaks up the day.