I'm Still Here!

Wow, it's been over a month - oh dear!

I've been a bit of a busy bee with getting my websites up and running - links are in the sidebar people!

My Freelance Writer site includes another blog, where I add information for fellow writers, as well as any useful resources I find on the Internet. This is also the site to go to if you want any web copy, articles, or absolutely anything produced by my own hand! I'm going to start work on a portfolio section to add to my site as well.

The other two sites are my journey into the world of hyperlocal blogging, something I'm finding very enjoyable and hope to develop over the coming months. So if you live in Garstang or Kendal, keep checking back to watch my baby blogs grow!

Finally there's a link to my other half's website - He does the website design and search engine optimisation side of things, and he's really rather good at it.

Apart from that, there isn't a great deal to report. Hefner is seriously fat and looks like a snowball, and the poor thing has a cold. I fed him lots of spinach and now he thinks he's Popeye.

Right, I'm going back into the abyss...

0 comments:

This is my personal online journal - recording my rants and ramblings (usually wine-fuelled). 
Feel free to read the less edited musings of my soul, but you might need a strong cup of coffee and a well-known orangey energy tablet. 
Sometimes, I add pictures. It breaks up the day.