Change in the House of Flies

People who know me will be shocked to discover that I got up at half past 6 today. Er yeah, in the morning. And I intend to continue with this now the summer is here (well maybe the summer bit is wishful thinking, it's just lighter). I have a lot to do. It's all very secret, mainly because I don't entirely know where I'm going with it yet. But once my husband returns from his day job, I shall be using my pester power to get the design of my website underway. It will be a beautiful thing.

Time for a few pictures now...

Me in my rather lovely wedding dress, pretending I'm not freezing in gale-force winds.





Surveying my kingdom part-way up Winder in Sedbergh



UV rocks at the Keswick Mining Museum!




Congratulations are in order to my parents, who are celebrating their silver wedding anniversary today. It may also interest you to know that in September, I will reach the age of...25. Hmm.








0 comments:

This is my personal online journal - recording my rants and ramblings (usually wine-fuelled). 
Feel free to read the less edited musings of my soul, but you might need a strong cup of coffee and a well-known orangey energy tablet. 
Sometimes, I add pictures. It breaks up the day.